> Solar RV.
> I saw this and realized our solar future is very close.
https://www.curbed.com/2017/9/1/16241030/electric-rv-
motorhome-dethleffs-camper Lawrence Rhodes

It brags of 3 kW of solar arrays, but that is on all sides.  Only one side
will see sun so the max power is about 1 kW max.  And the panels on the
door and openable panels are not real, since the edges do not even include
complete cells.

Also I question the logic of cells on the bottom of the front overhang.  A
lot of hype....  but is the future.

ANYTHING that sits in the sun allday should have solar panels on it.  Grid
tie while sitting int he driveway and battery when camping.

I just bought a grid-tie inverter designed for 12v solar panels for $67
bucks.  But it is only good for 12v panels (Peak voltage of 28v max).  They
did not say that in the add, just called it a 300W GT inevrter.  So I had
to order another one that was 20-60 VDC that is good for the more common
home solar panels.

Bob
WB4APR