I did include a 120V charger. Well, a 40A @ 13.5VDC power supply I had on
hand. Have only used it for testing last winter when the kitchen was being
remodeled.

Came in handy having a refrigerator, sink, microwave and lights for a few
weeks. Rainy days did see my battery droop with constant usage at night, so
I'm glad I had the backup in place. Normal use pattern is summer though,
and the solar keeps up fairly well when there's sun.

Hmm, the microwave runs off a 1200W inverter, I wonder if it could handle
an EVSE set to 6A? Might be able to charge enough to drive around the block
every other day.