Every dog has it's day.  I think you would be better off to sell. At least then
the parts will be used in a working project.  If you donate I would be
surprised if anyone would honor your do not scrap or cannibalize rule. These
cars are near worthless.  Sorry to say.  I've spent thousands running cars like
these.  I was lucky to get 3k for my Aspire.  I now have Leafs.  Be happy if
someone just wants them for parts.  They are old technology which has no place
in the brush less motor world of today. Not to mention lithium batteries.
Sincerely, Lawrence Rhodes