Right, those are all comments related to EVs.

For an alternative to pump storage, batteries, and other means to store
non-peak-use-time renewables production, and at a scale that eliminates ALL
non renewable generation continentally or globally), hydrogen becomes much
more attractive even given the inefficiencies (and they are as bad as 50%).
This is because storing it at that scale can be safe (underground for
instance or in tanks not subject to embrittlement), and more practical.

Then if you had all this hydrogen it could be useful for other
applications, like HFCEVs. As far as safety goes in EVs, you got to choose
your poison.  Anyway you look at it you are creating a potentially
dangerous energy density, whether it be chemical, or electrical, or
kinetic, or whatever. We already do gasoline and various flammable gasses.
(You can't smell LNG without methyl mercaptan to make it stinky.) Shorting
and melting batteries suck. Mistreat a big flywheel and Euler's moments
send off in a difficult to control fashion.  They are all "bad" when they
get away from you.

Stationary applications are far easier and can be sequestered.