From: George Tyler via EV
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 12:55 PM
To: spk...@gmail.com; 'Electric Vehicle Discussion List'
Cc: George Tyler
Subject: [EVDL] Buying a leaf, SOH, GID etc

Hi all, I am considering buying a used import from Japan Leaf, can someone
please explain the terms they use for battery, they advertise like this:
" 9 BARS, SOH 68% ", and some people talk about GID and Ah, I do understand
electronics, but I don't know what they talking about in relation to battery
capacity,  like, why is SOH not related to BARS, what does SOH stand for anyway?
Regards, George