On 12/12/18 4:37 PM, Peri Hartman via EV wrote:
According to Nissan, 9 out of 12 capacity bars is still a properly functioning battery, which is somewhere near 68%. I get about 30 miles range in winter with that. You may disagree with Nissan :)

9/12 SHOULD indicate 75%.

I contend that Nissan uses "bars" instead of a linear or honest measure for obfuscation. To hide the real situation from owners. My experience was that a 2011 Leaf could be driven about 90 miles in good conditions. I suspect 30 miles in winter is 50% or less.