On 8/20/19 5:58 AM, paul dove via EV wrote:
I still say put in 110v outlets on all the curbs like up north. No need for an
EVSE at all.

I was very pleasantly surprised on a trip to Alberta and there abouts. I found "Destination" charging as far north as Fort St John. And charged at two other hotels from block heater outlets. I found one very good one that gave me 12 amps all night long; another, only 9 amps. I did not notice any block heater outlets south of the border: Montana, Wyoming, etc.

I noticed an Electrify America chademo/combo station near a SuperCharger in Lima Montana. A LOT of money is being spent on the Electrify America thing. I wonder if it will eventually fly? Or crash? You rarely see a SuperCharger without at least one car. Will there be enough "other" EVs on the road to justify the Electrify America cost? Especially in the hinterlands.