I dont understand how your system matches your house load without
backfeeding the grid.

Every GT inverter I know has Max-Peak-Power-Tracking (MPPT) which causes
the GT inverter to always deliver max rated power no matter what the
incoming volts are.  So if it connected to something like a battery, it
will always draw (and deliver) its max rated power (1 kw) and push that
into your grid.  If your house is not using that full 1 kW, then it will
backfeed the meter and you will pay for it.

I guess you are assuming that your house is always using about 1 kW every
day when the sun shines and so it will be absorbed.  But just remember,
every instant that the Refer or other loads in the house cycle off and your
actual load goes under 1 kW, you will be PAYING for the excess going back
into the meter (all meters except NET meters will charge you kWh no mater
whcich way the disk goes.

Better check your electric bill.  I connected my array before my actual net
meter arrived and my electric bill DOUBLED for the month!

Bob, WB4APR.