Here is the response from the seller on eBay. Confuses seller with
manufacturer.

hi sir, you bought 20s bms , it has two cable , you only as my board port to
connect it,. for you said item # 113793800015 , i suggest you ask that seller
how to wiring it , We only sell protection boards, as long as there is no
problem with the wiring method, the product has no quality problems.

I suggest you ask a more professional friend to solve the problem for you.

you can take photo , i help you ask my supplier whether can use it.

so sorry again for you.
best regards

So buyer beware. Documentation not included. I suspect I can track down the
proper wiring diagram. I saw the 12v 60 amp version controlling much larger
cells. The Daly company seems to be a big producer.  Lawrence Rhodes