100 is a low temperature relative to other chemistries. 80% SOC is a good
CYA for expensive large packs, but depending on the chemistry you can go
higher. Also, the closer you get to the extemes of SOC the more difficult
for battery management.

Nevertheless, in the time period I mentioned this was true for LiFePO.
Worst thing you could do was charge fully and let the pack get moderately
warm/hot. Maybe they have better electrolytes now.