>> Charging is no longer an issue. Most everyone is within 50 miles of a
>> SuperCharger and SuperChargers are (intelligently) spaced about 100
>> miles apart on essentially all major routes.
>
> Well; if you live in the USA on the east or west coast. But they are few and
> far between outside of
> urban areas in the vast spaces between the coasts.

This is rapidly improving.  Up until about a year ago there were no public
charging stations within 80 miles of me, but Walmart is adding charging
stations at many of their stores and one up in Benson opened last year, so now
I have a DC fast charger ~40 miles from me.  There are also a couple J1772
chargers in town now (~12 miles from me).

However, it's still a bit challenging to get out of AZ.  Walmart added a
charging station just west of Phoenix, but there isn't anything between it and
Blythe California, ~120 miles and quite a lot of climbing.