When I drive my Model 3, I rarely use the brake pedal, sometimes not even once a
trip and I do 3-5 trips a day about 5 miles each. For my last trip today, which
was 7.8 miles, I used 4% of my battery, Range used was 6.1 miles - meaning I
regened 1.7 miles and my efficiency was 128%. And here's one from earlier today
where I stepped on the go pedal, distance 0.7 miles, battery used 1%, Range used
1.2miles (so I really stepped on it!), and efficiency was 55%. Even when I step
on it, it is very easy to slow back down to a legal limit by just letting up on
the go pedal.

Best regards,

Rush Dougherty
TucsonEV