On Sat, Jan 13, 2024, 20:56 Rush via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> [...]

To be clear, I agree that single pedal with hold can cover most cases. BUT,
single pedal regen doesn't use the maximum possible braking power (which
would be full regen + full friction braking).

My earlier comments are specific to the maximum braking power scenario
(which should just be used for emergency braking, and that should not be
how a person is driving on a regular basis). A smooth driver should hardly
need the brakes, even in a Prius or early Leaf, both of which have very
limited Regen capabilities.

For the maximum power scenario, a separate braking pedal is still needed.