Hi all,

Yeah someone else had brought this to my attention recently too but I
had responded with the same question Gabrielle had raised re. the
conferences' use of the logo so thanks for the clarification martin.

I did have a chat to Alex the other day on #plone and he suggested the
following:
<limi>  duffyd: how about keeping it simple instead? write "World Plone
Day" in the DIN font next to the http://plone.org/about/logo?

So I think we'll possibly end up doing something along these lines.

Thanks again,
Tim