On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Jon Stahl
> WPD is an awesome concept, and we all really appreciate the great work
> that you, Roberto, and all the WPD organizers are doing, but it should
> be promoted with either an unmodified version of the Plone logo (e.g.
> the logo plus "World Plone Day" text) or a logo that doesn't include
> Plone's logo at all.

I think that an easy solution is to take the "official" Plone Logo
plus "World Plone Day" text, -but change the color-, for example to
something like -aquamarine- that keeps softness sensation of the
current Plone logo.

F. Palm

cel: 0414 5109177
tel: 0274 6352001

Yo creo que todavía no es demasiado tarde para construir una utopía
que nos permita compartir la tierra. Gabriel García Márquez.

from future import fpalm.left
Sent from the Evangelism mailing list archive at Nabble.com.