On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Jon Stahl
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> WPD is an awesome concept, and we all really appreciate the great work
> that you, Roberto, and all the WPD organizers are doing, but it should
> be promoted with either an unmodified version of the Plone logo (e.g.
> the logo plus "World Plone Day" text) or a logo that doesn't include
> Plone's logo at all.

I think that an easy solution is to take the "official" Plone Logo
plus "World Plone Day" text, -but change the color-, for example to
something like -aquamarine- that keeps softness sensation of the
current Plone logo.

F. Palm

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

cel: 0414 5109177
tel: 0274 6352001

----
Yo creo que todavía no es demasiado tarde para construir una utopía
que nos permita compartir la tierra. Gabriel García Márquez.

-----
from future import fpalm.left