Hi Nate,

Thanks for the great suggestions on the CMS comparison.  I have already
incorporated Mark Corum's excellent edits to the slides I sent out.

Perhaps I should modify the chart to show relative cost to get to a
specific result rather than how a specific amount of money is used?

Re: one slide deck or many decks - given the global nature of these
events I think that giving the WPD 2008 local organizers more choices
for slide content is a good thing. There is not much time left. We need
to get this information to the organizers this week so they can put
their presentations together.

But, without a consistent look and feel, Plone becomes invisible -- just
another piece in the technology stack.

In order for people to decide to use Plone over another CMS, they must
know it exists. This was the genius of the "Intel Inside" campaign. It
made consumers aware that they had a choice in hardware (something
originally reserved for the engineers at the computer manufacturer).

How can we get to a decision so that all of us can put that most
precious resource, time,  to best use?

Best Regards,

Constance