-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Knapp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 2:07 PM
To: Constance Kobylarz
Cc: Nate Aune; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Alexander Limi; Matt Hamilton; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; Dylan Jay; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Chris Johnson; Mark A Corum; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; Roberto Allende; Luciano Ramalho; Horak, Karl; Jordan Baker;
evangelism@lists.plone.org
Subject: RE: Plone marketing- WPD2008 Slide Deck

Hi Constance,

IMHO I agree with Nate on the 'more pictures' philosophy (and I'm a
closet Seth Godin fan ;). I feel the slides you've posted, though
content-wise are great, are a little too wordy and I like Nate's "10
things you probably .." presentation's generous use of images and
therefore would personally prefer to use his presentation as a basis for
my talk but with some of your content. Is there any way of combining the
2 somehow?

-Tim