Matt Hamilton wrote:
> I think integration is a bit more of a loaded word.

Indeed.

I can imagine many potential customers saying 'but I don't need any
integration!'.

Have a slide (or brief slide set) that _visualises_ (with no words, or as
few words as possible) an integration that is:

* easy to achieve within Plone OOTB (maybe with an add-on product)

* _greatly appreciated_ and _easily implemented_ using widely adopted
standards — beyond Plone.

Alexander Limi wrote:

> Nate Aune wrote:
>>  … could also mention that 99% of all Plone add-ons are also freely
>> downloadable, so even if Plone doesn't have a particular feature
>> built-in, there is probably a 3rd party add-on which satisfies one's
>> requirement.
>
> How about the fact that you can actually *do* this? Sharepoint mostly
> leaves you high and dry here. ;)

OK … so the one that comes to mind, which I take for granted but which
colleagues found marvellous (and understood immediately), is:

* a unified view of selections from separate web calendars — that 'just
happens' (requires no co-ordination between the groups/individuals
responsible for calendar organisation).

Maybe:

* screen shot of two calendars (Plone4Artists Calendar, the new alpha/beta
ones with the snazzy icons and clarity, month view is most immediately
recognisable) — one for Marketing, one for Sales or whatever. Three
calendars, if you prefer

* screen shot of a Plone /events page — with the relevant events from each
calendar titled and summarised (Plone description = what some people tend to
think of as a summary)

* screen shot of a Plone home page — with an events portlet presenting the
titles of relevant events

* four screen shots in one slide, of the corresponding iCalendar publication
in (i) Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, (ii) Apple iCal, (iii) Windows Vista
Calendar, (iv) Google Calendar