Am Thu, 09 Apr 2009 23:38:26 -0400 schrieb Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker:

> Hi All!
>
> Thanks to all of you who participated in this effort, we now have a
> final draft ready for the "Top 15 Questions About Plone" at:
> http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/top-ten-questions-
about-plone

> Please provide feedback by Monday, April 13th so we can move forward
> with the formatting of the document as a nice Quick Ref Card for
> integration in conference kits.

Thanks for the excellent work!

Just a little comment on

        #10 - How do I edit/upload my content using Plone? - FINAL
        [...]Additional interfaces (Flash Uploader, FTP and WebDAV) are
        available[...]

I would remove "Flash Uploader" here. ZIP-Upload works, but our
FlashUpload requires Flash 8. Its broken since Flash 9. Lovely, author of
the original flash in flashupload stopped supporting it, they wrote their
own solution which is not published. Also there are better opensource
projects around waiting for integration: I'd like to see an integration
of http://swfupload.org/ - but afaik there isnt any.

regards Jens

--
Jens W. Klein - Klein & Partner KEG - BlueDynamics Alliance