On Apr 10, 2009, at 2:20 PM, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:

Hi,

great work. I am just trying to translate the 15 questions into German and discovered the following.

GHP: Please make sure to update the translation with the recent changes as this is still a work in progress.

There are repeats in the first two section, concerning the fact that CMS/Plone enable people to create, maintain etc. content only using a browser.

GHP: The whole document is meant to be a reference document, and not something you read from start to finish, therefore it is ok for content to repeat.

Then in this text and on the website you write that the Plone Foundation is a "501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization". 501 in my memory is a Levis jeans, ;-) I mean outside the USA nobody knows what 501 means. I would skip it from the text and make perhaps a footnote

GHP: I have updated the text based on Alex's recommendations.

Thank you,
Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker
CEO
--