Thank you so much for working on this document. I missed last Friday's Plone
Tune-up, I had a training session and I didn't hear about Thursday's
"session" until the day after ( I would have attended). I realize that was a
technical (email) issue and unavoidable.

Everything looks fantastic and I'm looking forward to using this at any
events where I'll be helping to host a booth.

Great work evangelism team!

Best Regards,
Donna M Snow, Principal
C Squared Enterprises