On Apr 11, 2009, at 7:15 AM, Alexander Limi wrote:

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:20:40 +0200, Jan Ulrich Hasecke <juhase...@googlemail.com > wrote:

Then in this text and on the website you write that the Plone Foundation is a "501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization". 501 in my memory is a Levis jeans, ;-) I mean outside the USA nobody knows what 501 means. I would skip it from the text and make perhaps a footnote.

Yeah, the most relevant bit about 501(c)(3) is "non-profit foundation where donations are tax-deductible (at least in the US)".

GHP: I have updated the "Top 15 Questions" accordingly.