Re: PloneEdu distribution, that is something we (PloneEdu steering team, see
http://weblion.psu.edu/ploneedu/community/steering-team) are hoping to do.  Our
first step is to gather up and evaluate products that are going to be of
interest to education organizations, and eventually put them together in a
single "you may find these products interesting" buildout.  I have only
recently joined this PloneEdu effort, so cannot speak to what may or may not
have been promised in the past.

        Kim