On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:54 AM, David Bain <david.b...@alteroo.com> wrote:
> The first two distributions that make sense to me are "almost distributions
> already", the pieces are there:
> Plone Mobile (built around the go mobile platform)

Oh right, do you mean Mikko's gomobile platform?
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/gomobile.mobile/
http://www.slideshare.net/miohtama/plone-go-mobile

> Plone Social. (putting all the current pieces together, a site that
> simplifies the management of incoming and outgoing tweets, facebook, buzz
> and youtube video)

What would it take to bundle up some Plone add-ons and release it as a
PloneSocial distro? What add-ons should be included? Would you want to
lead the charge to put something together?

Nate