The first two distributions that make sense to me are "almost distributions
already", the pieces are there:
Plone Mobile (built around the go mobile platform)
Plone Social. (putting all the current pieces together, a site that
simplifies the management of incoming and outgoing tweets, facebook, buzz
and youtube video)