David,

We have a  news roundup of Plone news which appears on plone.org the
first of each month called "This Month in Plone."  Check it out on the
front page of plone.org.  It currently includes articles pulled from
plone.org news releases, upcoming events, information on upcoming and
new software releases, along with interviews and articles which are
written specifically for this venue.  We also feature new sites which
have been rolled out by Plone companies.

We are looking to ramp this up as more of a news/marketing tool for
Plone.  Adding reviews of products and themes would be an interesting
direction to take this, and your reviews would have the advantage of
the traffic and visibility which Plone.org provides.

I'd be very happy to offer you this forum as a place for your
articles.  I also invite anyone else on the Evangelism list with ideas
for news, Plone websites to feature, events which impact the Plone
community, and particularly articles or reviews of interest to our
readers to submit them for consideration to plonen...@gmail.com

One of the items we'll be working on at next week's Marketing Sprint
at the Penn State Symposium is a set of writers' guidelines for the
publication.

Send us your story ideas or stories so we can share them with the
community and the public at large.

Mark

Mark A Corum
User Interface Designer | Online Marketer | Certified ScrumMaster

markcorum on AOL, Googletalk, MSN, Skype, Meebo, TokBox, Facebook,
Twitter and Yahoo;

"Light up the darkness." - Bob Marley
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who watches the watchmen?) -
Juvenales, Satires
"No matter where you go ... there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai