Just if you did not recognized it in the past.

The German ZopeNews Print magazine issue has a strong focus on Plone.

It would be great if we can also have a second focus on Print-media
derivatives from the same content!

This is still great on fairs and in organisations. Feel fre to ask for
aiding production processes.

Armin

http://www.coactivate.org/projects/plone-marketing/available-german-zope-news-issues

Am 18.05.2010 um 04:16 schrieb David Bain:

> Mark,
> That makes a lot of sense. I can start by reviewing stuff I use
> regulary so probably collective.uploadify and collective.easyslider.
>

> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM, Mark A Corum <m...@plone.org> wrote:
>> David,
>>
>> We have a  news roundup of Plone news which appears on plone.org the
>> first of each month called "This Month in Plone."  Check it out on
>> the
>> front page of plone.org.  It currently includes articles pulled from
>> plone.org news releases, upcoming events, information on upcoming and
>> new software releases, along with interviews and articles which are
>> written specifically for this venue.  We also feature new sites which
>> have been rolled out by Plone companies.
>>
>> We are looking to ramp this up as more of a news/marketing tool for
>> Plone.  Adding reviews of products and themes would be an interesting
>> direction to take this, and your reviews would have the advantage of
>> the traffic and visibility which Plone.org provides.
>>
>> I'd be very happy to offer you this forum as a place for your
>> articles.  I also invite anyone else on the Evangelism list with
>> ideas
>> for news, Plone websites to feature, events which impact the Plone
>> community, and particularly articles or reviews of interest to our
>> readers to submit them for consideration to plonen...@gmail.com
>>
>> One of the items we'll be working on at next week's Marketing Sprint
>> at the Penn State Symposium is a set of writers' guidelines for the
>> publication.
>>
>> Send us your story ideas or stories so we can share them with the
>> community and the public at large.
>>
>> Mark
>>

>> Mark A Corum
>> User Interface Designer | Online Marketer | Certified ScrumMaster
>>
>> markcorum on AOL, Googletalk, MSN, Skype, Meebo, TokBox, Facebook,
>> Twitter and Yahoo;
>>
>> "Light up the darkness." - Bob Marley
>> "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who watches the watchmen?) -
>> Juvenales, Satires
>> "No matter where you go ... there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
>>

>> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 5:50 PM, David Bain
>> <david.b...@alteroo.com> wrote:
>>> I propose a Plone Magazine (And I'm willing to write the first two
>>> articles). This sounds a bit "out there" but this is how it works.
>>> It would be the online Magazine of the Plone community (think
>>> alistapart.com) but for Plone.
>>> There would be two articles every two weeks by community writers.
>>>
>>> The goal would be primarily to review useful Plone Add-ons and
>>> themes.
>>>
>>> Imagine content like this:
>>> "In this issue We review the "Green Community" Theme and we take the
>>> "CacheSetup" product for a spin."
>>>
>>> At the end of each review each product is rated based on a few
>>> things such as:
>>> * uninstalls cleanly
>>> * can be fully configured via site setup configlets

> [...]

Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr infopair, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschin...@infopair.com - http://www.infopair.com
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803