Hey Rob great question,
i've been bad on documenting the latest updates.

Basically this is the work flow give your 250 events the same cluster id or
one that you can easily find with a regexp expression

There isn't an explisit pause but something kind of cool a bit hidden when
you remove it returns to you all of the events in an array that where
removed its actually the blueprint to turn them back on as well

so when you call

var a:Array = lec.rem(/group2/); //remove all events with the string
'group2'

//i saved all the events in an array so there still in memory if you
wouldn't they would automaticly get removed from memory as there isn't
anything linking up to it

now when you are ready to reactivate:

lec.addGroup(a);

that will behind the hood run through the array and add them back in.

so its kind of a pause just without really calling it pause its giving you
more control as you can pause many things and then reactivate them together
or separately as it just depends on how many buckets you create and you have
less of a chance to create a memory leak as if you don't save the array and
there are no references to the item them would self destruct.

let me know if this helped.

;)

--
Best,

*B*en *F*hala

http://everythingfla.com
The ActionScript & Flash School
follow us on  @everythingFLA <http://twitter.com/everythingFLA>  ][
Subscribe to  Youtube  <http://www.youtube.com/user/everythingFLA>][ Like us
on FaceBook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/EverythingFLA/163976036972550>

EverythingFLA is part of Everything Nice ,inc creations.

-----
Up-to $24,000 in goods in our Feb/11 giveaway can be yours. Want to learn
flash and/or help others know us.  http://bit.ly/h2IlPK

http://fla.as/ec