hi Ben
this is great stuff
I forgot to add one thing though
the reason why I am doing all this is to improve the performance

things started to get a bit choppy with so many objects

and i figured maybe your class could temporarialy *remove those events* (and
not just move them over to an array) and then put them back in 'the easy
way'

i could write like this for all of my classes I guess, have a public
function that would toggle on and off appropriate events but if your class
could do this globally that would be kick ass

possible?

http://fla.as/ec