What about those giving lightning talks?

I can make an Impress presentation, but wouldn't that take away time from a
short
talk? I'm probably missing something obvious.

Cheers,
Daniel.

--
Daniel Carrera            | I know everything, I just can't remember
Join OOoAuthors today!    | it all at once.