Hi Meeker,

>We are certainly *less* than universal turing machines - since a
>universal turing machine requires infinite storage to work with.

Let us once and for all define a universal machine by a machine
"real, virtual or mathematical" capable to compute all computable
functions (total and partial), if we give then memory space when
they ask.

Note that our computer are like that: they don't stop asking for
more memory (with expression like stack overflow, ...), and we don't
stop to give them new gigaK memories, etc.

We could also build a UTM such that, when needing memory space,
begin to write on the walls, or just ask for pens and papers.