-- Russell Standish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A lot of things have measure, not just observer
> moments. For example, all strings in the Schmidhuber
> plenitude have a measure given by the
> Universal Prior. Not all strings are observer
> moments.

    You're playing with words.  The point is a measure
distribution must be measure *of something*.  Thus it
makes no sense to speak of "the measure distribution"
given a wavefunction, unless you state what it is
measure *of*.  The only measure distribution we have
been dealing with in that context is of
observer-moments.  I call that M(c) where c is a label
for an observer-moment, which I take to be a
computation step.

=====
               Jacques Mallah ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
         Physicist  /  Many Worlder  /  Devil's Advocate
"I know what no one else knows" - 'Runaway Train', Soul Asylum
         My URL: http://hammer.prohosting.com/~mathmind/