In a message dated 03/09/2000 1:28:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Gentlemen, I have a white rabbit (WR), and it is available for your
>  inspection right here in Cambridge, in this very universe. This disproves
>  your theory.
>
>  Not to mention your gobbledygook about consciousness - as I have said
>  repeatedly, you assume a paradoxical universe and then get all worked up
>  over the paradoxes. Why bother?
>
>  James

James, you old chap, I have no doubt you have a white rabbit (WR). The
question is how fast does it move and can you hold on to it right there in
Cambridge long enough to take a photograph to show your fellows? Hare today,
gone tomorrow!

I'm late, I'm late!!!

George