--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > http://parallel.hpc.unsw.edu.au/rks/pubs.html

> >need to apply the self sampling assumption, namely
> >that we expect to find ourselves in an anthropic
> >principle consistent history that is nearly
> >maximal in its measure.

    I was surprised to see this because here RS uses
the SSA in a way that cuts across different "people",
i.e. he uses the ASSA.  If he believes the ASSA then
by self consistency he should not believe the
RSSA/QTI.

> wabbits (I like this term coined by Jacques).

    Thanks George, and that's the first logical thing
you've said in a long time.

=====
               Jacques Mallah ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
         Physicist  /  Many Worlder  /  Devil's Advocate
"I know what no one else knows" - 'Runaway Train', Soul Asylum
         My URL: http://hammer.prohosting.com/~mathmind/