Marchal:

> The white rabbits we talk about own waistcoat-pockets. This is
> supposed to be uncommon in *realities* ... Well that is what we try
> to show.

Ahhh... I see now.  Thank you!

> Everything theories (computationalist or not) must explain the
> relative rarity of relatively (to here and now) consistent weird
> phenomema.

Why?

Normal is just as common as weird.

Do inhabitants of weird worlds ask, "Why is our world so strange?"

What is weird from one perspective is not too weird in another.  Some might
thing it's strange, and others might not.

And as I said before...

What if our world was purposely made normal in order to prepare us for
weird?

Ask a "schizophrenic" person if our world is normal or not.

Joel