James Higgo wrote:

> Another point: come on guys, explain how one OM 'becomes' another. If it
> becomes another then 'both OMs' are 'OM1 that becomes OM2 at (internal) time
> t'. Put up or shut up about this  'transiting', which is the core of he QTI
> debate.
>
> James

This reminds me of Zeno's paradox.... How can achilles go from point A to point
C since he must go through point B1, B2 B3... first.. The fact is that Achilles
has, at any point, a velocity vector.  At each point, he is "transiting." At
each point he has the perception of movement even though each single point does
not describe a whole trajectory.

George