> From: "James Higgo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> So what is it, this mystical soul, that 'transits' OMs?

The more I think about this, the more I end up running around in circles....

I think the transit is just a hypothetical one; _if_ OMa iterated to OMb, it
would be consistent.

However, I cannot help but feel that consciousness isn't an instantaneous
thing. Vague, I know, but it does seem to be a process. Only when OM's are
linked together do they make "sense". I think perhaps we don't need to throw
out time; a Many Worlds type static universe is, perhaps, simpler to
implement than the minds it contains.

Damn, I wish _I_ made sense....