I salute Lee's new subject designation.

I believe if we are up to identifying concepts with
common sense content as well, we should not restrict
ourselves into the model-distinctions of (any) physics
but generalize the meanings beyond such restrictions.
Of course: I am no physicist. My apologies.

To Russel's 4 coordinates of (any?) event: how come
the occurrence (event!) of a 'good idea' in my mind -
(mind: not a thing, not a place, not time-restricted)
should have t,x,y,z coordinates?

Naively yours

John Mikes