On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 03:37:52PM -0500, Stephen Paul King wrote:
> physics. BTW, I am still waiting to read an English version of your Thesis.
> That, I hope, might help me. Have you considered Google's translation
> services?

With a little arm twisting, I might be tempted into assisting in
translating this thesis. I have been poring over it during my book
writing episode. With a Google translation of the LaTeX sources as a
starting point, I think I could do it reasonably quickly...

Cheers

may safely ignore this attachment.