Tom Caylor wrote:

The reason why you don't buy lottery tickets could just as easily be
explained in a single universe.

I short-changed my argument. I should've said, "The reason why you don't buy lottery tickets can only be explained in a single universe."

Tom Caylor

If you don't accept a measure on the entire multiverse, then you're not going to have any solution to what on this list is usually called the "white rabbit problem", explaining why you don't expect to see weird events like talking white rabbits or Harry Potter style magic or 300 successive lottery wins. After all, there should be possible worlds within the multiverse where everything up to today is just the same as in a "normal" universe where the laws of nature stay stable, but after that point the probabilities of strange white-rabbit-style events radically increase. Since your experience up to the present is compatible with either type of universe, unless you are willing to say that white rabbit universes have a lower absolute measure than stable-laws-of-nature universes, you have no justification for expecting that you are unlikely to experience such events in your future.

Jesse