Georges Quénot wrote:

> There might be universes interacting one with each other
> (though from my viewpoint I would tend to consider a set
> of interactive universes as a single universe) but it
> might also be that the one in which we live is among
> the ones that are not causally connected to any other.

if every possibe universe is instantiated, then universes
where a duplicate of me witnesses magic and miracles
are instantiated, and overlays of normal universes and
magical universes are instantiated as well.

> And what about 3. ?

if every universe is instantiated, wolrds where everyone is a sorcerer
and no-one is a muggle are instantiated.