Le 26-oct.-06, à 17:52, 1Z a écrit :

> No, I am just asking. I have even
> come up with formulations like "real in the sense
> that I am real" which avoid begging any questions about what
> kind of reality I have.

Ah OK. I guess that is the RITSIAR. I let you know that:

1) I agree matter exists like my third person body exists (that is not
primitively with comp)
2) My first person "I" exist like the unameable truth (assuming
*informally* I am a consistent lobian machine).

So it is important to distinguish 1-Ritsiar and 3-ritsiar. Perhaps just
wait a bit when I will explain the math of the 1 and 3 pov
(hypostases).