Le 27-oct.-06, à 16:06, 1Z a écrit :

> Principally I mean "in the physical universe, or in Plato's heaven".
>
> Bruno always sounds like a Platonist, but he keeps denying he is one.

Quite the contrary. I vindicate that I am even a plotinist, or a
neoplatonist if you prefer.
I just don't share your naive view of platonia, so I avoid that term
with you.

In any case such a terminological debate is entirely useless. Tom
Caylor has provided enough good answer on that point: to ask where the
UD lives is a category error. Numbers, prgram and mathematical
structure does not lives in any place except metaphorically. Actually
physicist borrowed the notion of space to mathematician to get some
sharable notion of "where and when", but of course those spaces cannot
be ascribed to a place themselves, or, again only in some metaphorical
sense, like saying that such space lives in the category of sets, or in
a model of ZF, etc.