Le 26-oct.-06, à 23:35, 1Z a écrit :

> Mathematical logic can't conjure up existential conclusions
> without making existential assumptions.

If Aristotle was right on the question of the existence of some
physical or natural *primary* matter, then indeed mathematical logic
wouldn't conjure up its existence.

Actually, as I have just said, mathematical logic cannot even conjure
up the existence of numbers.

That is why I explicitly assume the existence of numbers, through RA or
PA axioms when I interview the machine, or by accepting the independent
truth of arithmetical statements, like in UDA.