Le 09-nov.-06, à 13:57, 1Z a écrit :

> Bruno Marchal wrote:
>> Le 03-nov.-06, à 15:06, 1Z a écrit :
>>> We don't *have* to assume that there is a gulf between the first
>>> personal
>>> and third personal.
>> A gulf? Do you agree there is at least a difference?
> The difference boils down to the incommuncability of certain things,
> as far as I can see. But (in)communicability isn't an absolute.
> It depends what you are communicating and how.

I think that the incommunicability of the first person indeterminacy,
which occurs in self-duplication experiment/experience, is absolute,
unless we belong to duplicated populations in which case we can share
the indeterminacy and even win money by betting on it (but then I call
it first person PLURAL indeterminacy).