Hi Hal,

Le 12-févr.-07, à 03:37, Hal Ruhl a écrit :

> Hi Bruno:
>
> I was using some of the main components of my
> model to indicate that it allows white rabbits of
> all degree.  Any succession of states is
> allowed.  If the presence of SAS in certain
> successions requires a certain family of white
> rabbit distributions then these distributions are present.

Well, thanks for the white rabbit, but the current goal consists in
explaining why we don't see them. When you say any succession of states
is allowed, are you talking about computations? In computations the
states are logically related, and not all succession of states can be
allowed, or you talk about something else, but then what exactly?
What are your assumption, and what are your conclusion? I know you have
made an effort in clarity, but in your last definitions you adopt the
axiomatic way of talking, but not the axiomatic way of reasoning. This
makes your talk neither informally convincing (granted some sharable
intuition) nor formally clear. I have always been willing to attribute
to you some intuition, I continue doing so, and I have suggested to you
some books capable of providing helps toward much clarity, which is
what is needed to communicate to others, especially when working on
extremely  hard subject like what we are discussing.
I hope that Jason, who kindly proposes some act of systematization,
will be able to help you to develop your probably interesting ideas,

Regards,