Tangentially:

Brent: 'doesn't mean Sherlock Holmes exists in some Platonic
realm ...'

MP: For those who occasionally like a clever and entertaining
read unencumbered by deep social comment can I recommend the
adventures of Ms Thursday Next in 'The Eyre Affair' a novel by
Jasper FForde, and in the sequels, the names of which I have
forgotten at the moment. The author shows what could happen if
Platonia started really getting out of hand.

Regards

Mark Peaty  CDES

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.arach.net.au/~mpeaty/