Bruno Marchal skrev:
Le 14-mars-07, à 08:51, Torgny Tholerus a écrit :
Infinity is a logically impossible concept.
I have read your little text. It is not so bad, actually ;). Some early greeks have also defended the idea that GOD is finite. But I am not convinced. I think that Plotinus' idea that God is infinite has been a major advance in science, if not the major advance. We can come back on this later.
I have written some more about infinity, in the paper attached (3 pages), called Infinity Does Not Exist.

Torgny Tholerus

To post to this group, send email to