Jason skrev:
> Note that you did not say "thought" was non-existent in B-universe, I
> think one can construct complex conscious awareness to the collection
> of a large number of simultaneous thoughts.
I had the intention to include "thoughts", but I was unsure about how to
spell that word (where to put all those "h":s...), so I included the
thoughts in "all that kind of stuff".  The B-Universe should not include
any thouths(!).  The B-Universe should be a strictly materialistic Universe.

--
Torgny Tholerus