On Aug 20, 10:01 pm, Bruno Marchal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Le 19-août-07, à 08:07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

> But apparently, like Chalmers, you seem to dismiss even the possibility
> of comp. OK?

Sorry, I meant to say in previous post that my version property is NOT
quite the same as Chalmer's version.  Again, Chalmer's apparently
makes phenomenal properties primatives, but I do not.  Under my
version, remember, the primatives are Physical, Teleological and
Mathematical entities.  'phenomenal' properties are just a word we use
to describe what are really mathematical properties.  My version need
not conflict with *comp*.